- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Upper Mustang Tour, 6N-7D
Upper Mustang Trek to hidden paradise of Mustang is a fabulous tour; it is described as a mystique valley and the last forbidden kingdom of Nepal and was just opened for foreigners in 1992.The trekking tour to Lo Manthang- isolated region is incredibly satisfying one for those who want to experience the hospitality and warmth of the locals living in this remote region
Upper Mustang Lying in the rain shadow of the Himalayas is perhaps the last enclave of pristine Tibetan culture. Forbidden & isolated from the rest of the world it was able to evolve its own distinctive culture and tradition which is so rich & goes on as it has for centuries in unhurried pace. As everywhere in the Himalayas, this area provides spectacular mountain scenery highlighted by Dhaulagiri at 8167m and Annapurna I at 8091m. You will be surrounded by more than 35 mountains over 6000 meters height.The elevation of the trails rise from 2815m to 3780m above sea level.
- Accommodation: Tourist Standard Hotels/Lodges on Full board basis (AP basis) on sharing basis.
- Access: Scorpio 4WD Jeep.
- Experience Professional Guide.
- Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
- First aid (Medical kits).
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip
No Details Found
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 2: Pokhara to Jomsom
- Day 3: Jomsom to Lo-manthang
- Day 4: Explore Lo-Manthang
- Day 5: Lo-Manthang to Muktinath
- Day 6: Muktinath to Pokhara
- Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu