7 Day(s) 6 Night(s)
Tourist standard hotel in kathmandu and pokhara, local lodges during trek, Accomodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Rara Tour, 6N-7D
A journey to Rara Lake is one of the most incredible and fascinating treks in all the Himalayan range lie northwest of Kathmandu in the remote area of Karnali. If you are looking of wilderness and solitude travel, this trek is an ideal choice. The route is very much ‘off the beaten track’ and affords glimpses of cultures and scenery very different from the rest of Nepal. The clear, high altitude lake of Rara, which mirrors the snowcapped Himalayas, is ringed with blue pine, black juniper forest and Himalayan cypress Lake Rara is a popular serenity pilgrimage for Nepalese. In summer rainfall is low, and ideal for trekking. In the winter there is often snow on the ridge surrounding the lake, in the autumn season trekkers are rewarded with a profusion of alpine flowers. Rara Lake is five kilometers long and two kilometers wide and is the largest lake in Nepal. The national Park is one of the best places in Nepal to see wildlife: musk deer, leopards, ghorals, tahr, Himalayan black beer, and the rare red panda are all native. The park is also a bird watcher’s delight, especially during November and April when many species of birds visit during their seasonal migration.
- Accommodation: Tourist Standard Hotels/Lodges on Full board basis (AP basis) on sharing basis.
- Access: Scorpio 4WD Jeep.
- Experience Professional Guide.
- Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
- First aid (Medical kits).
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip
No Details Found
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Surkhet
- Day 02: Surkhet to Jumla
- Day 03: Jumla to Rara
- Day 04: Explore Rara Lake
- Day 05: Rara to Jumla
- Day 06: Jumla to Bardia National Park
- Day 07: Bardia NP to Kathmandu