7 Day(s) 6 Night(s)
Tourist standard hotel in kathmandu and pokhara. Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mardi Himal Trek, 6N-7D
Mardi Himal is Situated just east of one of the most popular treks of Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp trek, the Mardi Himal Trek is a hidden gem. The trail goes along small winding paths, through magical rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around 3300 m. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
Mardi Himal Trek is located just east of one of the most legendary trekking destination of Nepal, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Mardi Himal trek is an unseen gem yet. Few trekkers make their way to the Mardi Himal Base Camp outstandingly positioned at the base of Mardi Himal and the Annapurna region´s most iconic mount Machapuchhre. The trail goes along small winding paths, through enchanted rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around 3,300 meter. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machapuchre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. From High Camp (3580m) you can climb up to Mardi Himal Base Camp in about 3-4 hours, which offers spectacular close up views of the entire Annapurna Range.
- Accommodation: Tourist Standard Hotels/Lodges on Full board basis (AP basis) on sharing basis.
- Access: Surface transport.
- Experience Professional Guide.
- Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
- First aid (Medical kits).
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In the case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip.
No Details Found
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara(800m) 6hr
- Day 2: Drive to Kande; Trek to Forest Camp at Kokar (2540m) 8hr
- Day 3: Trek to High Camp(3580m) 8hr
- Day 4: Excursion to Mardi Base Camp (4500m) 4hr
- Day 5: Trek to Siding(1750m) 7hr
- Day 6: Trek to Kubang & Drive to Pokhara 3hr
- Day 7: Pokhara to Kathmandu 6hr