2 Day(s) 1 Night(s)
Local resort during trek. Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Chitlang is an ancient Newari settlement in Makwanpur district which is a part of Narayani zone. Chitlang Village is a rare destination for the visitors, Culturally, Naturally, Traditionally & Geographically. The large green fields are added attraction of Chitlang.
Chitlang is an ancient Newari settlement in Makwanpur district which is a part of Narayani zone. It is located southwest of Kathmandu valley. It lies in the high level of the northern part of Makwanpur district and southern main path of the 8289ft Chandragiri Hill. Chitlang is about twenty two kilometer from Kathmandu in the south west direction. It normally takes around four to five hours of walking to get there from Thankot-an entry point to Kathmandu.
This village is surrounded by beautiful green forest, which consists of more than one hundred and sixty spices of birds and the major attraction and animal. The large green fields are added attraction of Chitlang.
There is big peach garden with more than thousand peach trees. Chitlang Village is a rare destination for the visitors, Culturally, Naturally, Traditionally and Geographically. Nepal has different indigenous ethnic
groups, among them, Tamang, Magar, Chhetri, Brahmin, Newar and Gurung lives in this area. The climate is ideal to visit at any time during the Year with warm days and cool nights.
- Accommodation: Tourist Standard Hotels/Lodges on Full board basis (AP basis) on sharing basis.
- Access: Scorpio 4WD Jeep.
- Experience Professional Guide.
- Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
- First aid (Medical kits).
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip
No Details Found
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Chitlang
- Day 2 : Markhu to Kathmandu