- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bhote Koshi is the steepest river rafting adventure in Nepal through magnificent gorges and valleys along the way. Bhote Koshi river rafting is ideal for both novices and expert paddlers experiencing fun and thrill with challenging rapids. With a gradient of 15 m per km it is a full eight times as steep as the Sun Koshi, which it feeds further downstream.
This is the steepest river run in Nepal that provides a total white water experience. It is an adrenaline river with a lot of class 3-5 rapids. It is located 3 hrs outside of Kathmandu and is a great day trip. It is also possible to spend a night on the river camp. Simply this short river journey makes you to run some of the best technical rapids which world class. The Bhote Koshi River is down flow from Tibet and it is locally known as Bhot so its name derived as BHOTE KOSHI.
Our guides are experienced rafters who have run all the rivers we offer and have the skills to provide you with a safe and enjoyable trip. There will always be a guide in every boat who will give instructions on paddling and pick out the safest route on the river. There will be also safety pre causation concern along the trip so each and every rafting trip organized by us will be added safety kayaker to make rafting guaranteed safe one.
- Access: Surface transport.
- Experience Professional Guide.
- First aid (Medical kits).
- Life jacket, Helmets and Paddles for Safety
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In the case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip.
No Details Found
- Day 1 : Kathmandu to Bhotekoshi