8 Day(s) 7 Night(s)
Tourist standard hotel in kathmandu and pokhara. Local lodges during trek, Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Annapurna region provides you with unparalleled access to spectacular horizons of Snowy peaks. It
Offers fine opportunity to surround oneself with Himalayan Peaks specially witnessing the glacier basin of
Annapurna Sanctuary formed by Annapurna, Machhapurchre (Fishtail, Himchuli, & Manaslu.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is an amazing way to experience the beauty of the Annapurna region
complete with high mountains, lush hills, rich local culture and a variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. A trek to ABC combines some of the most fantastic mountain scenery with a fascinating insight into the life of middle hill Nepalese. The trail takes us through an ever- changing landscape of rice fields, misty forests and lowland local villages to the glacier.
Accommodation: Tourist Standard Hotels/Lodges on Full board basis (AP basis) on sharing basis.
Access: Scorpio 4WD Jeep.
Experience Professional Guide.
Sight-seeing Entrance fees.
First aid (Medical kits).
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In case of strike, expenses for extra overnights and extra over days beside the trip
No Details Found
- Day 1: Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 2: Ghandruk to Chhomrong
- Day 3: Chhomrong to Deurali
- Day 4: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp
- Day 5: ABC to Bamboo
- Day 6: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda
- Day 7: Jhinu Danda to Pokhara
- Day 8: Pokhara to Kathmandu